Using NodeJS, MongoDB and ExpressJS, REST API’s can be developed which can handle multiple data requests in non-blocking manner which makes it fast.
2. To lean the stateless data transfer using HTTP
3. Understand the architecture of NodeJs
4. Using NodeJs as a platform to frame a web application server
5. Writing stateless APIs using NodeJs and ExpressJs
6. Understanding routing using ExpressJs
7. Provisioning MongoDB
8. Learning the basics of MongoDB CRUD operations
9. Combining all the components to write a RESTful web API endpoint and web services
10. Deploying the web service on cloud services such as Heroku
2. You will be able to design backend or web service using RESTful web architecture and ExpressJs
3. You will understand the MVC framework
4. You will be able to independently deploy your application on cloud
5. You would be able to write APIs for your application.
3. Expressions and Operators
4. Control Flow
Git is a project versioning tool which use to collaborate source code of different developers working on the same project.
2. Project management
3. GIT commands
Introduction to NodeJs, explanation to NodeJs underlying architecture. Understanding NodeJs’s event driven and non-blocking I/O model. Introduction to npm and using npm to manage a package. Using the underlying packages provided by NodeJs.
1. NodeJs Introduction
2. NodeJs Configuration
3. NodeJs V8 introduction
4. NodeJs Built in Modules Intro
5. NodeJs first step
6. Blocking vs Non blocking code
7. NPM Introduction
8. NPM module installations
9. In-built modules
21. Code Modularization
To teach the participants how to use MongoDB which is an open source database, the faculties at the centres across India including the cities Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and Bangalore, use the right mix of theory and practical. With mongoDB course offered in Gurgaon, one can become comfortable with mongo’s query and update languages and can also handle data with inbuilt mapreduce capabilities. This course will help in learners to become master in mongoDB.
1. Introduction to NoSQL
2. Difference between NoSQL vs SQL
3. Data modelling
4. CRUD operation
5. Data types
6. Array handling
9. Backup and restoring
10. MongoDB Compass
With the help of web development training course at centres in gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and bangalore, , learner can become familiar with the client server architecture and can therefore become efficient enough to develop web applications using Java Technologies. project base experience will be given to the learners so that they can easily enter the backend world.
1. Introduction HTTP
2. HTTP methods
3. RESTful architecture
4. MVC structure and architecture
5. RESTful and MVC use cases
Without node JS training, learners can easily develop applications using ExpressJS. the entire course offered by Zenways, the best training institute, in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida & bangalore is based around the express JS platform and at the end of the this course learners can build and configure backend services using Express JS framework and will have sufficient knowledge of various web Technologies related to it.
1. ExpressJs Introduction
2. RESTful architecture style
3. Basic Routing
4. Serving static files
5. Database connectivity
6. Introduction to Mongoose
7. Using MongoDB and ExpressJs for APIs
8. Authentication APIs
13. JWT(JSON Web Token)
Purpose of this course is to help the learners to independently act as web Specialists and to excel in various backend development aspects like designing, construction,architecture and internet communication etc. outcome of this course is that one can easily handle Complex situations within web development and can look forward for a professional approach.
1. Designing Web Service
2. Task automation using Grunt
3. POSTMAN installation and usage
4. Testing the API endpoints
5. Documentation of the APIs
1. Account setup on Heroku
2. Configuration of NodeJs on Heroku
3. Command line deployment of Web service on Heroku
Projects are mandatory after each session. Every session is supported by live project and few mini projects for better understanding.Students can even come with projects of their choice.
Just completed my Node Js training.Very easy to understand. Trainer was very good at explaining things with just a simple example and it really helped me to understand the workflow and application frameworks concepts.Manoj Kumar
Its good for the beginners and working People. You can understand the concepts easily as they teach in Real time Scenarios. The Trainer are great and its worth to join Zenways. I learned a lot of new stuff in Zenways.Rajendra Banarasi
MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Know what runs behind a site. Learn Backend Web Development Training Course with zenways.io
Did you know what runs behind a site to give it the view that you see on every web page? Does the background work that creates the backbone of a website intrigue you? Do you feel like knowing who works behind the scenes? Then come to zenways.io and let us study the backbone of hundreds of magnificent sites by learning Backend Web Development Training Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore. Zenways.io is a trustable training institute that rescues you from the misconceptions of this Web Development by letting you know in detail the theories of this dynamic field. The entire process is not as easy as it appears. It is a much more complicated process that can be understood only after ample of correct and cared training with zenways.io.
Basics of Backend Web Development:
By knowing the Backend Web Development Training Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, run by zenways.io, you will know that a website or a web application runs in a sum of various layers like structure, content, design, and functionality. The technology and programming that “power” the site which an ordinary user does not see but makes the site run is called Backend. It consists of the database, the server, and the server-side-applications. The backend is the behind-the-scenes functionality (effectively the brain) that makes the site work as it does. A site is hence an ecosystem of the database manager and the backend development. The user never has direct contact with the backend.
What Backend Web Development will make you learn?
Enrolling in Backend Web Development Training Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore with zenways.io will teach you-
1. How the backend code adds utility to everything that the frontend designer creates.
2. The backend is a compilation of software and a database written is a server-side language. This language runs on web servers, a hybrid combination of web servers, and cloud based-side or only cloud based-side.
3. The pulling, changing and saving data is done by a server-side application that directly interacts with the database via an application programming interface (API).
4. The front-end code is made when the data are returned after converting into front-end codes that a user interacts with.
Key features of zenways.io training:
Backend Web Development Training Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore with zenways.io has an extensively detailed curriculum in their website which is open for all to view. It is absolutely free to view it and attend its demo session after which you may decide whether to opt for it or not. The training session is customizable and you may easily cut your training short or pull it longer as per your requirement and suggestion from our experts. There is a ‘Practical Assistance’ for every class and every topic discussed. This is also accompanied by several regular assignments that are thoroughly checked by the well experienced programmers. All this happens only when you are enrolled with zenways.io.
The most effective thing about Backend Web Development Training Course is that it gives practical Projects accompanied with every topic covered. This increases the ability of a student to deal with real-life problems without being frightful about the unknown. So come and join zenways.io for fruitful sessions on Backend Web Development Training Course in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore.